Fahrenheit 911 is a great movie. [img]wink.gif[/img]
PS, Osama was trained by the CIA, and Saddam was financed and supported initially by the States during his war against Iran. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Fahrenheit 911 is a great movie. [img]wink.gif[/img]
CO,
...apples and oranges and we spend billions on "all of the above." For many years now, too.
...most people choose to make those wrong choices, as well. When someone flies a plane into the building you're working in, you have no choice.
...as far as who trained who, they were the lesser of two evils at the time. Although, that doesn't make it right.
...that's a game that the US, USSR and China played for years. I blame those three countries for much of what is happening today.
...my feeling is, that those three should all get together and fix it! Especially, the US and Russia!
...Lord knows, we're no angles. But, we've freed and have kept free more people and nations than all the other countries in the world combined.
...I don't know about you, but I fell pretty good about that. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I haven't seen it yet, South Africa is doing major editing to it before it's release in a few months time. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fahrenheit 911 is a great movie.
...Mein Kampf was a great book, too. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't want to be "normal", just a god.....Originally posted by chaserfan:
ever wonder if youre not the normal one MM4? hmmm....? something to think about [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 08, 2004 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StV:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Fahrenheit 911 is a great movie.
...Mein Kampf was a great book, too. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">apples and oranges my friend [img]wink.gif[/img]
STV, I perfectly agree with you that it the past and those older nations that have formed these present problems for us. [img]frown.gif[/img]
However onto the choice matter, so too are most of the victims in the drug industry left without choice. Many children born too addict dealers, many are kidnapped, many are forced into it becuase of the cruel way society tightens their options for survival. [img]frown.gif[/img]
My arguement is this, with all the technology the Western World has, like the satelites that counted the amount of times Saddam took a shit each day, wouldn't it be possible to have clear images of the coke fields in Southern America, in Africa, in Asia, and finally send some pretty airplanes to bombard them for once? Yes it wouldn't end the drug problem, but it would massively dent it 6-0.
Because of that I do feel something doesn't smell right, and no, not Saddam's shit. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Wow, happy to see you guys kept it alive.
Where was I again, oh yeah i was told that I'm anti-american...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">apples and oranges my friend
...maybe so, but both are totally twisted views. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks